1. Hawaii v. Office of Indian Affairs (07-1372)
This petition has a fairly good chance to be granted.
2. Ho-Chunk Nation v. Wisconsin (07-1402)
I don’t think this one has much chance to be granted.
3. Kemp v. Osage Nation (07-1484)
This has a fairly good chance of being granted, too, but maybe not as good as the Hawaii case.
4. Kickapoo v. Texas (07-1109)
This one has a slight chance for a grant.
5. Klamath Tribes v. PacificCorp (07-1492)
This one has no chance.
6. Matheson v. Gregoire (08-23)
Again, no chance.
7. South Fork Band v. United States (08-100, 08-231)
8. United States v. Navajo Nation (07-1410)
Very, very good chance for a grant."Get the Story:
2008 Term Preview: The Long Conference — September 29, 2008 (Turtle Talk 9/4)