Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

kiowascoutokc
Tribal Chair

US
540 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  10:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yeagley deleted my post. I am still trying to call the enrollment office.

According to Yeagley, Indian men and black women deserve to be at the bottom of the barrel. Funny, I am not either.

Here's his response:

I am out of town, as I said. I found a public library, with some computers, and have check out BadEagle.com, only to find that the pretenders are up to their tricks, on Mother's Day. Can you believe it?

It started on Indianz.com forums, of course, the vortex of Indian and black trash, and then the reprobates came here to BadEagle and started again. Of course, it's all lies, as usual, just for the low, vile, fun of it.

I deleted the whole thread, as unworthy of even being seen here. However, I do want to say, this kind of disrespect, so very typical of Indian men on the internet, and also typical of black women, together, is just the kind of thing that says these races deserve to be on the bottom of the barrel. They cannot appreciate good will, they are possessed by envy, and have no higher thought than lies. Fights by lies. Why should we bother?

I deleted it, but I have offered the above link, for future reference.

Wandering Native, I must say, I actually met at the last Comance tribal meeting. He showed up, and introduced himself to me. He showed respect, I might add. "I don't agree with everything you say," he smiled, "but, as long as we're Comanche..." I was surprised. He is young, but comes across as a strong elder on Indianz.com, (the computer land of pretense). I even told him so.

Yet, he continues to indulge himself with the liars on Indianz.com, as one of them. This I mark well. This is not unusual for Indian men, the utter two-facedness, the complete untrustworthiness.

I did speak, and I was very well respected for it, particularly by the elder crowd there, the old women, the one's who really do love the tribe, and who are concerned about the futre.

Thus, the envy, thus, the lies, thus, the false pretenses of Kiowascout. I did meet a Kiowa man there, briefly. I wonder if that was Kiowascout? Who knows. Kiowa are notorious for envy and fighting with Comanches. That's a historical tradition, since the reservations days. It was different before that. The Comanche were willing to use the Kiowa as a buffer on the north borders, because the Kiowa were terrific fightes, and also very smart. Ah, but that was the old days.

So, that's that.

Rock the Native Vote!

Let America hear Indian Country from the Court House to the State House to the White House!
Go to Top of Page

WanderingNative
Elder

USA
7463 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  10:42:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit WanderingNative's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kiowascout,

Yeah, saw that over the weekend.

My response is over here:
http://64.62.196.98/board/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14181

Gee, I feel special that the Bad one singled me out. I shudder that he mistook civility for respect.

Let me know when you make it through.

Take care.

http://americanindiantribe.net/forum
Go to Top of Page

Redwood
Elder

2244 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  10:48:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A supercilious jerk. His level of misogyny and racism knows no bounds. He assumed you were a man. When he realises you're a woman that'll put him in turmoil. He hates smart women about as much as he hates Indian men, who cause him overwhelming feelings of inadequacy.

The last time I know for sure a Kiowa man offered to arrive on his doorstep for a 'discussion', the brave Comanche warrior declined.

"If you're not a cartoon, stove gas will kill you."
Beavis & Butthead (disclaimer)
Go to Top of Page

Netta
Elder

5664 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  11:13:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeagles is jealous. He wishes he could be an Indian man or a Black woman.

"They have assumed the names and gestures of their enemies, but have held on to their own, secret souls..." - N. Scott Momaday
Go to Top of Page

mamacat
Elder

4262 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  11:15:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit mamacat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Netta

Yeagles is jealous. He wishes he could be an Indian man or a Black woman.

True Madame President. And he's none of those things: Indian, a man, Black, a woman....WAAAAAH!

"I want to be known as Texas' Leading Advocate for Indians. I just need one big project to put me there." - Otilia Sanchez in reference to her involvement with the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas

http://www.boardingschoolhealingproject.org/

Don't Let the Bastards Win!

P.S. Bite Me!

Edited by - mamacat on 05/09/2005 11:15:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

WanderingNative
Elder

USA
7463 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  11:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit WanderingNative's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, the Internet, the "land of pretense" where a person can pretend to be a Comanche Warrior (when they have never served in the military,) where they can pretend to be a spokesman for Indians (when they are rejected by their own tribe for speaking such idiocy) and where a person can pretend to have the best interests of Indian people (all the while talking two-faced about us to non-Indian anti-sovereignty groups.) Does this sound familiar there Yeagles? I know you're reading all this.

No one ever claimed to be an elder (I know I never would,) and the reason I may come across as sounding "older" to you, Yeagles is cause I know wherefore and wherefrom I speak, unlike you, who has no clue about Comanche history, Comanche culture and Comanche identity.

You may hold a great number of degrees on many topics, but you are definitely lacking in education where it counts.

Go to Top of Page

kiowascoutokc
Tribal Chair

US
540 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  11:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

There is only one person in the enrollment office today. Still trying to get through.

Rock the Native Vote!

Let America hear Indian Country from the Court House to the State House to the White House!
Go to Top of Page

kiowascoutokc
Tribal Chair

US
540 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  11:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya know, even if he turns out to be enrolled. He's still not a Comanche by blood or by custom.

Oh yeah, and it's our custom to lie...

His post:

It was a lie, for fun, for effect. I deleted it from BadEagle, but it's still on Indianz.com, where they love lies, lying, and liars. It's all for fun. I don't think any of them take lying seriously. It's a cultural thing. It's a custom. It's a natural discourse among some peoples.

Rock the Native Vote!

Go to Top of Page

WanderingNative
Elder

USA
7463 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  11:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit WanderingNative's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kiowascoutokc

Ya know, even if he turns out to be enrolled. He's still not a Comanche by blood or by custom.

His post:

It was a lie, for fun, for effect. I deleted it from BadEagle, but it's still on Indianz.com, where they love lies, lying, and liars. It's all for fun. I don't think any of them take lying seriously. It's a cultural thing. It's a custom. It's a natural discourse among some peoples.

So all you white people and anti-sov groups that Yeagley's been talking to about us, it's all been a lie. Thank you, now go home and leave Indians alone.

Go to Top of Page

mamacat
Elder

4262 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit mamacat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey where's Redwood? I see DavidYeagleysMommy is gonna move to England & take Dances With Eyeliner with her - what no reaction? Talk about "there goes the neighborhood"!

"I want to be known as Texas' Leading Advocate for Indians. I just need one big project to put me there." - Otilia Sanchez in reference to her involvement with the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas

http://www.boardingschoolhealingproject.org/

Don't Let the Bastards Win!

P.S. Bite Me!
Go to Top of Page

BaloneySkin
Elder

5683 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:14:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I am out of town....blah, blah, blah.....It started on Indianz.com forums...Indian and black trash...blah, blah....it's all lies, as usual...blah, blah.....these races deserve to be on the bottom of the barrel....blah, blah, peckerwood, blah...and have no higher thought than lies...This is not unusual for Indian men, the utter two-facedness, the complete untrustworthiness....I was very well respected for it...blah, blah, blah....Kiowa man there, I wonder if that was Kiowascout?...blah, blah...Ah, but that was the old days....blah-dee, blah, white-bred, chicken-shyt, BLAH !!!!!

"Duh..duh..duh..duh..duh...duh..." ~ bravesfart
Go to Top of Page

Sam Three Teefs
Elder

USA
1813 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

His post:

And whyte's never lie, we all know that. WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Don't get into pointless arguments with idiots, they will beat you with experience.
Go to Top of Page

moose
Elder

USA
7736 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Great picture BS...you sure can find 'em . I tried to post on Yeagley's thread over @ BadEagle, but I was blocked. I guess that he was upset, because I posted over there earlier questioning the validity of his ancestry. Why am I not surprised .

Toksha,
Moose

Go to Top of Page

AB
Elder

7646 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pootatuck

[quote]

Gaming question? Definition of Class II? Technology is blurring the lines, which is a good thing; because Class II can be self regulating whereas Class III does not allow for that. If that was a bad guess, PM me the details or post it up here. Check in with you later.

My introduction to Badeagle.com, leaves me with an “eh..?” feeling. Definitely controlled by your’s truly, not many disagree’rs. He appears to be his own audience.

I don’t feel threatened by his views, to me he is just a piss ant trying to view Ndn gaming from a dark hole.

There are some pro’s and con’s about Ndn gaming, we as Native Americans need to weigh those issues, not outsiders. Unfortunately, outsiders feel threatened by the forward movement of Ndn gaming, one step forward sometimes feels like several steps backwards.

Urban rez Indians sometimes fall into the category of being an outsider, but we still share the same concerns due to our relatives living within the rez lines.

WN, Kiowascout & Pootatuck; The momentum of your post and likeliness that all of you are very knowledgeable about the happenings within your tribe and of Ndn gaming reaching national attention, I wish you success.

And this is coming from an urban Ndn, surrounded by a generous handful of conservatives in AZ.

Go to Top of Page

Keenhmah
Elder

USA
10294 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thus, the envy, thus, the lies, thus, the false pretenses of Kiowascout. I did meet a Kiowa man there, briefly. I wonder if that was Kiowascout? Who knows. Kiowa are notorious for envy and fighting with Comanches. That's a historical tradition, since the reservations days. It was different before that. The Comanche were willing to use the Kiowa as a buffer on the north borders, because the Kiowa were terrific fightes, and also very smart. Ah, but that was the old days.

---------------------------

Bad Apple, you're nothing but a Indian hater and liar. What the hell do you know about Comanche or Kiowa culture, since you were brought up in neither.

Kiowas had to fight a battle to help the Comanches more than once. Like we envy the Comanche/Mexicans. We're on the same treaty. Comanches caused the Kiowas grief, e.g. Adobe Walls

btw: KiowaScout is one of our smart beautiful Kiowa ladies'.

Edited by - Keenhmah on 05/09/2005 3:48:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

WanderingNative
Elder

USA
7463 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  12:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit WanderingNative's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Keenmah,

You better back off of a bit about dissing Comanches.

You can trounce Yeagles about him not being Comanche, You can kick Yeagles around for not knowing anything about Comanche/Kiowa history, you can boot his butt around for not knowing anything about being Indian, but don't fall in to his mistake and do the same to US. Last I checked, it wasn't the Comanches saying anything bad about the Kiowa, and if you've ever read anything I've ever posted, I, and many of us Comanches, despite the teasing, still adhere to our alliance and kinship.

So, how's that tribal government of yours doing these days?

Edited by - WanderingNative on 05/09/2005 12:56:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Keenhmah
Elder

USA
10294 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  1:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't worry about my tribal government. Worry about your own.

He disrespected my whole tribe.

Our Kiowa gourd dance and songs belong to my tribe.

You put your little Comanche boy in check.

No, I do not follow your post and did not know you are Comanche. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but this Yeagley cannot write things about Kiowas and not expect a reply. I hope KiowaScout busts his Z good.

Edited by - Keenhmah on 05/09/2005 3:49:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

WanderingNative
Elder

USA
7463 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  1:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit WanderingNative's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Keenhmah

Don't worry about my tribal government. Worry about your own. Boy, you sure turn-coat fast don't you?

What the hell are you talking about? I got upset that you were dissing Comanches, has nothing to do with Yeagles. Bash him all you want, I'll join in, just don't paint us with the same stroke as that jerk. Not turning on anyone but someone taking pot shots at my tribe just because some self-righteous w a n k e r took potshots at you guys. He's already an embarrassment to the Comanches.

quote:
You put your little Comanche boy in check.

Too bad he isn't, he'd get some severe "time out"

Just cause one jack ass disses your tribe, doesn't mean you have to do the same thing.

Edited by - WanderingNative on 05/09/2005 1:12:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

WanderingNative
Elder

USA
7463 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  1:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit WanderingNative's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Keenmah,

I agree with you, his stuff pisses me off too. He makes Comanches look bad.

Go to Top of Page

Redwood
Elder

2244 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  1:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WanderingNative
...w a n k e r...
*LOL* I thought that word was only used over here. As a side note - when my friend moved to Florida she had to introduce a whole new set of swear words into her workplace, with explanations, they'd never heard of that, nor could they pronounce it, it kept coming out as 'wonker'.

Okay...apologies for the diversion, carry on.

"If you're not a cartoon, stove gas will kill you."
Beavis & Butthead (disclaimer)
Go to Top of Page

Keenhmah
Elder

USA
10294 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  1:18:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really sad Cherokees had to rely on Kiowa culture and that goes for any tribe who abuses our Kiowa gourd dance and family songs. Those are sacred songs with Kiowa words that belong only to Kiowa families.

Have a nice day. I'm replying to Yeagley not you.

Edited by - Keenhmah on 05/09/2005 3:50:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

epayda
Tribal Chair

874 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  1:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit epayda's Homepage  Reply with Quote
...and where is the highly-educated, mighty comanche warrior and defender of all things red, white $ blue??? now that his ancestory has been called into question there seems to be a rather deafening silence emanating from badvulture.com and from the spokesman (man?) for the nations native american population yugley??? ...c'mon davey boy....heheh...where arrrrrreeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuu....after putting yourself up as the only real 'native american' left and after all the rightwing anti-indian horsesh*t you've been spouting, you're no better then those other wannabee, overnight indians you've been railing against....this is too good to be true...there must be a God!!!!....
Go to Top of Page

epayda
Tribal Chair

874 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  2:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit epayda's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeagley deleted my post. I am still trying to call the enrollment office.

According to Yeagley, Indian men and black women deserve to be at the bottom of the barrel. Funny, I am not either.

Here's his response:

I am out of town, as I said. I found a public library, with some computers, and have check out BadEagle.com, only to find that the pretenders are up to their tricks, on Mother's Day. Can you believe it?

It started on Indianz.com forums, of course, the vortex of Indian and black trash, and then the reprobates came here to BadEagle and started again. Of course, it's all lies, as usual, just for the low, vile, fun of it.

I deleted the whole thread, as unworthy of even being seen here. However, I do want to say, this kind of disrespect, so very typical of Indian men on the internet, and also typical of black women, together, is just the kind of thing that says these races deserve to be on the bottom of the barrel. They cannot appreciate good will, they are possessed by envy, and have no higher thought than lies. Fights by lies. Why should we bother?

I deleted it, but I have offered the above link, for future reference.

Wandering Native, I must say, I actually met at the last Comance tribal meeting. He showed up, and introduced himself to me. He showed respect, I might add. "I don't agree with everything you say," he smiled, "but, as long as we're Comanche..." I was surprised. He is young, but comes across as a strong elder on Indianz.com, (the computer land of pretense). I even told him so.

Yet, he continues to indulge himself with the liars on Indianz.com, as one of them. This I mark well. This is not unusual for Indian men, the utter two-facedness, the complete untrustworthiness.

I did speak, and I was very well respected for it, particularly by the elder crowd there, the old women, the one's who really do love the tribe, and who are concerned about the futre.

So, that's that.

and as you all can see. yugley does the very thing all rightwing scumbags do when confronted with the truth...they try to change the subject and immediately attack the messengers...typical bush-loving, rightwing horsesh*t...heheh...show us you might have b*lls 'Dances with Eyeliner' and answer the questions instead of shrill attacks on those bringing the info...heheh...
Go to Top of Page

WanderingNative
Elder

USA
7463 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  2:38:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit WanderingNative's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

That Kiowa man isn't here anymore, but he got static within my tribe more than once. You don't know anything about it and the Cherokee took his action to the 120th degree. Really sad Cherokees had to rely on Kiowa culture and that goes for any tribe who abuses our Kiowa gourd dance and family songs. Those are sacred songs with Kiowa words that belong only to my people

Well, it's the truth what I write. Sorry to hurt your feelings or burst your bubble.

Have a nice day. I'm replying to Yeagley not you.

Fine, reply to Yeagley, just don't drag Comanches into it. We don't support him, we don't claim him and we definitely don't like to be put in the same category.

quote:
He disrespected my whole tribe. FYI a lot of Kiowas don't care for Comanches but we have to live with that.

And a lot of Kiowas I know don't care for other Kiowas, a lot of Comanches don't care for Kiowas, a lot of Comanches don't care for Comanches (and that's a shame in and of itself.) However, I've made it perfectly clear that I harbor good feelings towards my Kiowa kin and allies. And I don't harbor anything bad against you all like you're doing with the Yeagles (and this even after having been screwed over by a Kiowa man years ago out of over 2000 dollars and a new car because he was working for a corrupt white car dealership in Oklahoma. By that standard, I should dislike all Kiowas.)

Yeagle disrespects my tribe, and your tribe, but as I said, that doesn't mean you have to do the same.

Go to Top of Page

Keenhmah
Elder

USA
10294 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  2:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, peace. I have no disrepect for you or the Comanches. That man hit a nerve with me and he had no business dragging all the Kiowas in his attack on KS. She is her own woman.

That neru-wearing-jacket, Yeagley, needs to quit playing ndn.

Let's see what he has to say.

If he's not Comanche then why was he at a council meeting?

Go to Top of Page

WanderingNative
Elder

USA
7463 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  2:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit WanderingNative's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Okay, peace. I have no disrepect for you or the Comanches. That man hit a nerve with me and he had no business dragging all the Kiowas in his attack on KS. She is her own woman.

Peace. Comanches and Kiowas have had an unbroken alliance (despite the teasing, torment and outright insulting) for over 200 years, not gonna let some poodle-pumping, fake tan wearing, eyeliner hording Internet Indian like yeagley damage that.

quote:

Amen

quote:
I think that's the problem, he doesn't have anything to say unless he's parroting the stance of the republican conservative anti-sov groups.

quote:

That's a good question?

Edited by - WanderingNative on 05/09/2005 3:42:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Redstone
Elder

USA
1612 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  4:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Keenhmah! I know exactly what you were saying about this guy. I think he did trip into some deep water without having enough sense to know he was about to go under. Our people are very prideful people, rich with culture that our people were ostracized for and because of their persistence and love of their culture, our dances and traditions did survive. I understand WanderingNatives pride and love of his people too. And I think he did what he could to bop this guy around but to no avail! (geez, that guy has one big empty head!) But these two tribes being neighbors, we seem to intermarry and just fight alot. But I'm glad that you do speak your peace (about culture) because as we all know, our cultures are becoming entertwined and there will not be any TRUE history of the culture(s) to pass on, it will be filtered to fit "Native Americans". Its sad to see this happen and I know that without the people letting others know their culture it will become a melting pot that has no real truth to it. The white people did this to our history & culture, Ndns should know better. I know it sure makes (some) tribes mad because Kiowas are very forthright, very blunt about our culture and very protective of it. Some have even lost their culture and think that the "pow-wow way" is the "sacred" culture when its NOT! (This is where Mr. All Time ALL American Indian Yeagly) comes in. By the way, are ya going to Tonkongah? May sure can come up fast! My legs and stamina barely recovered from the last dance! C-ya!

Edited by - Redstone on 05/09/2005 4:09:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Keenhmah
Elder

USA
10294 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  6:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We don't know. We hate going twice in a month but sometimes have to. JF is running for KP, so might have to vote.

Yeagley was spouting off some kind of history that wasn't true. His opinion means little and when he disses Kiowas he needs to have his facts correct. You read his statement and you know he's full of beans. Typical.

Well, you married a Comanche. I guess you have to live with them but I don't. aye

See ya.

Go to Top of Page

Redstone
Elder

USA
1612 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  12:47:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww Keenhmah, I keep my Comanche man in LINE! My girls get a big kick outta listening to us go at our "Kiowa/Comanche" stuff, it gets really comical. Goot thing about it, we're not serious, its all in fun. Once I made them laugh sooo hard, he was barkin around about how he needs to "snap his finger" and I told him "what?! This toothless tiger over here wants me to think his ROAR means something!" Anyways, I dooos luvs my Comanche kei! I glad that JF is runnin but I think its too bad there has to be all that controvery.
Back to the "Yeagley Is Not Comanche" thing, No he's not Comanche, he's an orangatang! (ayyyyyyyyyyyee) juz had to add that in Keenhmah! Thought you needed a little laugh!

Edited by - Redstone on 05/10/2005 12:57:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

ShadowStands
Elder

Costa Rica
2910 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  2:20:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting note: My Auntie's (Mom's younger half sister) Father came from the SW area of OK, and my Auntie didn't know a lot about where he grew up, etc., etc.-and while I had met him as a child, I didn't know much about him at all aside from knowing he was my cousins Grandpa...well, turns out he is apparently descended from a Comanche mexican captive (who was alloted land on the basis of being Comanche), who married a white, and they have a whole slough full of descendants around here...all Comanche and/or Kiowa, et.al.
What interests me, is if this is a piece of Comanche Hx., the Tribal enrollment of non Comanche captives, then there may be a lot of folks who are enrolled due to some folks who did not start out as Comanches. Certainly there is likely to be admixture via marriages with the root stock clans since, however it does go to show that a Yeagley or two could have gotten into the Comanche soup via that method. Just a note...and not being either, the Comanches and Kiowas I have met here are all pretty nice folks...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000