Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 29

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  4:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a question and dont care if FBI or mixed blood cherokee answer. I was amusing myslef at the world of nonsense or badeagle site of monkeyazzez and came across a post on OWL Medicine. I was told by some now gone Cherokee in OKLA and the Carolinas that the cherokee werent afraid of the Owl. Now to my peeps the Great Horned Owl is a omen of Death and the other owls like the screech to best be avoided. Some INDE who do use Owl medicine to it for many reasons good and bad end of story. I will pose this post from a questionable cherokee called MOTOY who speaks of cherokee medicine wheels and totem guides, to which excuse my not ever hearing of either and thinking this motoy is another nuage cherokee or chaman. The post on Owl meds://///////////////////// Thundersky(BAG or betty gross) Myself as well as Mr.E tend to view the owl in a similar way. My direction on the medicine wheel is the northwest direction which is the birth sign totem of the owl, lol, and I still do not fool with it, lol. It is the same with me also that the Owl will come around on rare ocasins and hoot out his message which tells me someone very close to me or a member of my family is going to get sick or maybe die. It happened with my uncle, my stepfather, and my half sister who died at age 30. Different number of Owl hoots means a different message. A hoo hoo hooo is counted as one hoot- that is that quick series of three. A 97 year old elder Medicine Man once defined Owl Medicine to me as being one percent that can be used for a positive very specific healing ceremony in extreme health cases where death is eminent within a short time if something is not done, and the other 99% percent is used for all dark purposes. I know what that 1% percent is and used it one time in my life on a healing ceremony on a 35 year old man who had fallen about 35 feet off a scaffel backwards onto a concrete floor and he had had 4 major surguries to repair the damage to his spine with no success. He had been taking dolitas-morphine in heavy doses for 2 years and could not walk without being carried, and the morphine was causing major heart problems. The pain from the spinal injuries was so great that he constantly cried from the pain until he took more morphine. Doctors had just given up on him. That one percent I speak of and that one instance worked and worked within 2 hours to his families surprise. I got by with it that one time without any repercusssions coming back on me and buried that feather afterwards and sage smudged and took baths several times. All that aside I burn cedar in my fire pit when a Owl decides to land in these woods, lol, they leave immediately cause they do not like cedar smokes at all. lol. Good wishes to you and MR. E. the talking stick in back in your hands T Sky.

swrussel
Elder

US
24155 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  4:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit swrussel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1. You sure it's not Moytoy, who was a historical Cherokee?

2. No, Cherokees do not fear Owl. We are taught to fear the call of Raven, but this is not a fear of Raven. It's a long story and this is not the place.

Steve

Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur!
Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  4:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by swrussel

1. You sure it's not Moytoy, who was a historical Cherokee?

2. No, Cherokees do not fear Owl. We are taught to fear the call of Raven, but this is not a fear of Raven. It's a long story and this is not the place.

Steve

Nope Judge and yep your right the motoy is the spelling used on the badnuts site by this so called and ready for this cherokee elder. My thanks to you for confirming what was told to me a long time ago. Raven now again this I know about. I feel that the poster motoy is living in that twilght zone of whatever. Thank You Sir and Peace Naiche
Go to Top of Page

wahuhi
Elder

USA
2329 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  4:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Owls have several meanings, and frankly, online is not the place to be discussing medicine. Talk to an elder.

"I worry about drive-bys low on gas." Juan Phillipe Herrera

"Speak your mind, but ride a fast horse!"
Go to Top of Page

E.Y.Y.
Elder

10596 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  5:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alchesay
Nope Judge and yep your right the motoy is the spelling used on the badnuts site by this so called and ready for this cherokee elder. My thanks to you for confirming what was told to me a long time ago. Raven now again this I know about. I feel that the poster motoy is living in that twilght zone of whatever. Thank You Sir and Peace Naiche

heyaz Naiche...Kangis name = Raven. Thats why I fear her... She might be nestin in a cast iron skillet... BTW when R one of U who can still stand the smell of badego.com gonna hack his site & crash it? Ive emailed Yeagley 2 virtual pies in the face in the past year....reckon hes due 4 another ?

Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  5:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wahuhi

Owls have several meanings, and frankly, online is not the place to be discussing medicine. Talk to an elder.

Your words make sense but this in response it was a question. Thus the ones who answer have their own reality and or knowledge of OWL meanings. The point I am making is this, the poster who calls himself motoy. The real Moytoy is a true Cherokee, thus this wacko poster motoy is just like any other what faker? That is the crux of the question and it is a valid issue. I had the question due to I have been around Cherokee elders in OKLA, thus now in my 60's take issue with what I learned in the 1950's and now read about how kool it is to be injun. Or this to show that a fake azz money hungry so called phd of divinity but is a bigot. Well his site is for dumazzez thus the issue is that badeagle is a site full of monkeys not this site. So, I see where your coming from but if anyone doesnt not face their fears they will forever keep running from them. Peace Naiche
Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  5:40:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by E.Y.Y.

quote:

heyaz Naiche...Kangis name = Raven. Thats why I fear her... She might be nestin in a cast iron skillet... BTW when R one of U who can still stand the smell of badego.com gonna hack his site & crash it? Ive emailed Yeagley 2 virtual pies in the face in the past year....reckon hes due 4 another ?

LOL and that is good idea on the yoogles site of monkeyazzez. Yep I was but he threw me off due to get this using vulgar words and some on his site talk like drunks with a crank habit.Peace Naiche
Go to Top of Page

geyhuja
Tribal Council Member

US
384 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  7:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Alchesay

I have a question

Some of your first post was correct and some was not - I couldn't tell what was your statement and what was a quote. Doesn't matter since I won't go any further with this anyway, except to say Steve's post, as usual, was incorrect - evidently he's been reading books again.
Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  8:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by geyhuja

I have a question

Some of your first post was correct and some was not - I couldn't tell what was your statement and what was a quote. Doesn't matter since I won't go any further with this anyway, except to say Steve's post, as usual, was incorrect - evidently he's been reading books again.

Ok I know you have a problem with texas judge and that is your issue. I say this if you not going to give me an answer just make issue with the Judge so be it. I was being nice and not old and cranky but will tell you this I was around Cherokees when young and they were all 4/4 cherokees thus I could just say ok all are wrong and stick to what was taught by the old ones who are DEAD, understand that logic. Your main problem is try reading the first post real slow as a question and not jump to get it on with the texas judge or STFU and really Peace Naiche ps does this help The post on Owl meds://///////////////////// or were you in a hurry to diss the judge?

Edited by - Alchesay on 08/13/2007 8:31:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

thunderbeing
Elder

US
2958 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  05:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit thunderbeing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can tell you what my particular band taught me if you check your p.m.. I will give you my email address. Its too long to just post in a p.m..I was taught it means different things but hardly anything would jive with your poster from bad eagle. For one thing I never heard the word witch used. We have another term that might seem to paralell that word to dominate culture.The number of hoots was kinda comical to me...but maybe again I should not make fun. I almost didn`t post but then I saw that the old ones told you something different. Perhaps it was the same thing we were taught....^^^^T.

My Heros Have Always Killed Cowboys <<<<<>>>>>

Go to Top of Page

swrussel
Elder

US
24155 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  09:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit swrussel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have a question

Well, if you were taught to fear Owl, we will have to add that to the long list of your personal problems. It's certainly not a tribal problem.

And, yes, I am guilty of reading about Moytoy in books. All family stories about Cherokee individuals are way more recent. I keep forgetting that I risk offending the illiterate when I do that.

Steve

Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  10:25:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Keenhmah

I think you need to seek out your elders and quit making a fool of yourself on a forum asking questions about medicine.

hey dumazz get the point it is a question an or the issue that the badeagle site is full of monkeys thus the question is only a question or you that damn dumazz or maybe your panties are still in knot from our last firefight or this the only fool here is you as in stick to damn issue or issues and just like that other dumazz you want to what get me what and to talk on medicine is only that and your semantics is you taking out of your azz ok your turn kemosabe
Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  10:29:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I have a question

Well, if you were taught to fear Owl, we will have to add that to the long list of your personal problems. It's certainly not a tribal problem.

And, yes, I am guilty of reading about Moytoy in books. All family stories about Cherokee individuals are way more recent. I keep forgetting that I risk offending the illiterate when I do that.

Steve

Hey judge I have one of them azzmonkeys too I guess and I was talking about medicine the question is to the point whether the Owl is to be feared by the Cherokee and a simple yes or no would do. Thus all the other azzmokeys who try to sound real injun oh well azzclown r us is taking applications Peace Steve Naiche
Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  10:33:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think you need to seek out your elders and quit making a fool of yourself on a forum asking questions about medicine.

Kiowa well then this no one asked for Kiowa input or this you dumazz I know Kiowa elders and your name will get used by me to them the next time in Lawton or this azzclown I knew Dixon Palmer b4 your monkeyazz was born or is your name really kiowaKat another breed looneytune thus STFU you aint Cherokee oh yeah kiowayazz I even have a bonnet made by Mr Palmer in the early 1960's with real eagle feathers so STFU

Edited by - Alchesay on 08/14/2007 10:49:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  11:06:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

You're not only a fool but an ignorant one.

Obviously, you know nothing if you have to ask on a forum. All your words go back on you.

lol counter of hoots

Now that was good linear logic or maybe try lair lair pants on fire and your rant is that now little girl go home and get your barbies out of your closet or this no more attention bye bye kemosabe. I will try one more time is was a effort to one confirm that real cherokees dont fear the owl and that the poster on badeagle called motoy was stating he was a cherokee elder or medicine thus again the logic oh azzmastress was either and yep or nope or try to show that badeagle is the monkey site not this so called ZOO, but thx for proving that azzclown no matter what gender are on both sites are you really maybe betty ann gross from the yoogles site of OZ and trying to get what from me. thus your dumazz is ahowing and that is the only point of your posts. bye bye again kiowayazz
Go to Top of Page

Tso-i-De
Elder

US
23039 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  11:19:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
the poster on badeagle called motoy was stating he was a cherokee elder

Naiche. don't mean to enject here but, as i'm sure you already know, just like Apache or any other, Elders don't name themselves. they don't have to.
only internet ndns do that. almost always to enhance their image... and then, there's johnC
Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  11:24:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tso-i-De

quote:
the poster on badeagle called motoy was stating he was a cherokee elder

Naiche. don't mean to enject here but, as i'm sure you already know, just like Apache or any other, Elders don't name themselves. they don't have to.
only internet ndns do that. almost always to enhance their image... and then, there's johnC

OMG very true insight on the elder view but DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN it still is a good fight and Peace Naiche
Go to Top of Page

Keenhmah
Elder

USA
10294 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  12:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, whoever you are going all over the internet I care less about your owls. We have our ways and know our ways.

I don't even care about you or gonna put on a word show like you.

hmmm... my great-grandaughter visited me this weekend. As for you are you 90 or 100 and still trying to learn your ways?

Good luck! You need it.

Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  12:45:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have one grandson who is 24 thus I have two great grand kids FYI to any one that is not caring who I am but still is a dumazz and they know who they are.
Go to Top of Page

geyhuja
Tribal Council Member

US
384 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  5:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have one grandson who is 24 thus I have two great grand kids FYI to any one that is not caring who I am but still is a dumazz and they know who they are.

So you knew Cherokee full-bloods and you knew Kiowa full-bloods and you're talking down to both a Cherokee full-blood and a Kiowa full-blood on this board and acting as though you know more than we do about our own tribes. I also have grandkids almost as old as yours but don't make a big deal of it. Everyone who matters knows I'm a grandma. You're right - you're a real dumazz just like the fat white guy who gets all his Cherokee info from books, but it seems yours comes from the internet. But if you think the white guy who only has book knowledge is worth listening to, go to it. Just proves where you're coming from, and it's not Indian country.
Go to Top of Page

swrussel
Elder

US
24155 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  5:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit swrussel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

So you knew Cherokee full-bloods and you knew Kiowa full-bloods and you're talking down to both a Cherokee full-blood and a Kiowa full-blood on this board and acting as though you know more than we do about our own tribes. I also have grandkids almost as old as yours but don't make a big deal of it. Everyone who matters knows I'm a grandma. You're right - you're a real dumazz just like the fat white guy who gets all his Cherokee info from books, but it seems yours comes from the internet. But if you think the white guy who only has book knowledge is worth listening to, go to it. Just proves where you're coming from, and it's not Indian country.

All else being equal, a named source always beats an anonymous source.

Because all of the reasons for being anonymous reflect on credibility.

You're welcome.

Steve

Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  6:12:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

OMG back again oh well ok your right and since your semantics or useless feedback have nothing to do with the question. The fact remains all your crowing is that blah blah and your attacks are what lame maybe and not doing anyone any good. Now that to here yourself what again crow like a rooster, well I say this yall like the hen who should lay eggs not try to crow like roosters. No matter how damn old and no matter what BQ. Yall have plain no sense or maybe yall are manhaters. Thus get a life but you got to run your mouth yet still avoid the main issue. The issue is not with me but with the Texas judge. But Yall have to hijack then play the joan of arc routine, you know I am the victim, thus any feedback is those who are attacking or being disrespectful even when the true issue you seem to be able to dish it out but cant take it and jump like to old hens who have lost the ability to lay eggs. Hey you figure out the metaphor. Thus you and the other old hen keep crowing about whatever. Now see I didnt even called yall dumazzez or any vile words or maybe yall need to get a life or some depends to stop yall crapping on all here on this site, but hell that would be to logical. ok you ran me off or this STFU
Go to Top of Page

Kangi
Elder

US
13181 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  6:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kangi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ummm... so is this about owls, crows or chiggens. I am cornfused.

No matter how far you walk in life.... you sneeze... you gotta run back.
Go to Top of Page

Alchesay
Tribal Chair

USA
960 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  6:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kangi

ummm... so is this about owls, crows or chiggens. I am cornfused.

I know the feeling thus will leave this to yall. I need to get some golf time in and enjoy Hawaii. You have the thread and my regards to you Kangi. I say this is the ideal time to leave the ZOO or this I should have just said look what the badeagle site of whatever posted by a so called cherokee elder on Owls. I had to use a question and answer session and still got folks to a major thong wedge. Kangi is yours the last post from me due to many real apaches from the cheech and chong clans of the chirichaua. So adieu mona mi.
Go to Top of Page

KiowaKat
Elder

USA
12084 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  3:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit KiowaKat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Kiowa well then this no one asked for Kiowa input or this you dumazz I know Kiowa elders and your name will get used by me to them the next time in Lawton or this azzclown I knew Dixon Palmer b4 your monkeyazz was born or is your name really kiowaKat another breed looneytune thus STFU you aint Cherokee oh yeah kiowayazz I even have a bonnet made by Mr Palmer in the early 1960's with real eagle feathers so STFU

BUH thats not KiowaKat but this is!! I found you, can't be man enough to leave your email so we can talk...GRANDMA COYOTE IS STILL A FAKE!!!...and you well I don't have the time of day for your mouth and attitude, go ahead tell the Palmers I said hi!!, and why are you dragging your uncles nick through the mud, he just passed away not to long ago, I heard he was a good man, but you stole his nick and ISP?? now take your fake ass grandma and go home to Ohio, Tenn or Kentucky. your not 60 dude according to profile.

IMO: If you allow people to do whatever they want with the American Indian culture, you are participating in the continuing genocide of the American Indians.

"I think therefore I'm a threat, I stand therefore I'm in the way, I dream therefore I'm dangerous" Louis Gray

"sometimes you have to forego doing what's popular in order to do what's right." Mo'Nique 2010

"You can observe alot by watching" Yogi Berra

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kathy-Dickerson-
KiowaKat/100000489707436
Go to Top of Page

swrussel
Elder

US
24155 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  3:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit swrussel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What or who is "Grandma Coyote?"

Steve

Go to Top of Page

KiowaKat
Elder

USA
12084 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  4:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit KiowaKat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

What or who is "Grandma Coyote?"

Steve

Steve it's a wannabe claiming comanche and seneca, neither tribe is claiming her, and Alchesay wants to go off in my web guestbook, defending her and not leaving an email to confront him on his rude remarks....but I found him in this forum...

IMO: If you allow people to do whatever they want with the American Indian culture, you are participating in the continuing genocide of the American Indians.

"I think therefore I'm a threat, I stand therefore I'm in the way, I dream therefore I'm dangerous" Louis Gray

"sometimes you have to forego doing what's popular in order to do what's right." Mo'Nique 2010

KiowaKat/100000489707436
Go to Top of Page

KiowaKat
Elder

USA
12084 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  07:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit KiowaKat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
First Name: Naiche
URL:
Tribal affiliation?: FT Sill Apache
E-mail address:
Comment: I find your attacks of Delores Santha prety damn stupid in that you whine about the disrespect shown your mother yet disrespect an 81 yr old elder whom you know nothing about and as for Kiowa, I know the Palmers end of story

First Name: Naiche
URL:
Tribal affiliation?: Apache
E-mail address:
Comment: what you still afraid of any negative feedback of your so called hunt for fakers or just how you want money and ur EGO is really the issue thus you hound anyone even those who are born in 1929 you are a dumazz

The above writing is what Alchesay (Naiche) is leaving in the guest book, now fraud doesn't discriminate age, sex, race, religion...90-9 yrs old, a crook is a crook. its not fair for the wannabe to get an American Indian storytelling service when there is a REAL Indian to do the job, don't you think?? and I'm sending out the area Indians to schools, etc... that came from a rez or another urban areas or non natives that have expert researchers (and they don't claim Indian) GUESS WHAT they get the money not me LOL thats how I can help the area American Indians what about you??.. BUT grandma coyote CLAIMS to be Comanche and Seneca and I have proof that they don't claim her, now she is taking an in home DNA test well tell her that won't work, its just like giving yourself a piss test for court and bring it in to court with you, I don't think that the courts would accept that, she is stealing from real legit American Indians, I don't think thats right!! frauding the consumer is not what I'm into..... just face it grandma coyote conned everybody for years....until she moved here....

KiowaKat/100000489707436

Edited by - KiowaKat on 08/16/2007 07:35:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tso-i-De
Elder

US
23039 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  07:35:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kiowakat- this is the way the ball bounces.

you've been here for 8 days with 4 posts. most of them aimed at Naiche.

let me say this... we know Naiche. he's been here, like forever.
we don't know you yet.

it doesn't set very well to have a newcomer call out a regular here.

not being mean, just the way it is.

in a good way
tso
Go to Top of Page

KiowaKat
Elder

USA
12084 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  07:38:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit KiowaKat's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well then, he shouldn't hide LOL

KiowaKat/100000489707436

Edited by - KiowaKat on 08/16/2007 07:41:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tso-i-De
Elder

US
23039 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  07:41:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, i don't think he's hide'n. ain't seen him back down from anything yet

be warned tho... if ya bite it off, ya better be able to chew it