Printer Friendly
Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  12:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing...

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building." The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too." The blond opened his lunch and said, Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too." The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death. The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too. The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well. At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!" The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos somuch." Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said,"Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch."

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you Irish/Mexicans out there!!!This is a big day in the Al Carroll clan, right Al? You Irish Joker!

LS

Hey all you real indianz! Geez, you people never change, the same old farts talking the same tired old trash to the same old little people who all are on here to play injun. LOL! You wierdo's need to get-a-life. There are no indians here just fake white people talking about stuff that means nothing to nobody. Well, I wish you posers the best, have fun playing your little fake injun games. At least I did what I wanted to do, I got that psycho UN booted from here, that poor dude needed this place. All you whack jobs need this zoo to make yourself think you're injun, when everyone knows you're not! LOL!

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN :)

ajibik
Elder

10261 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  12:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit ajibik's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aye. If I drank, I'd be drunk by now!

Anishinaabe Ogitchidaa Aanikoominodewiwin

"No, this is not a good town for psychedelic drugs. Reality itself is too twisted."
~Hunter S. Thompson~

Go to Top of Page

RoseDove
Elder

USA
2616 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  12:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You forgot the other Irish/Indians on this board. Psst! Don't pssst them off!

I have to run to work. Be back later with my comfy chair, popcorn and tea!

Rosedove

We believed in one God, the Great Spirit. We believed in our own kind of Ten Commandments. And we behaved as though we believed in them.
Vine Deloria,Sr
Yankton Sioux

Edited by - RoseDove on 03/18/2008 10:19:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  1:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Al Carroll you friggin wuss. You talk all this shyt about me then you whine like a baby and petition like a scared little college girl. You are no Apache. Don’t disrespect the Mescalero Apache people by claiming to be one. Apache’s stand and fight. You cry wolf then run away. This is not your creepy anti-Indian hate site. Your powers are useless. You are impotent. (LOL). I know many Apaches, “Mr. Carroll you are no Apache”, go get drunk like a good little Irish boy.

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN (ENROLLED MEMBER OF THE OGLALA LAKOTA)

Hey all you real indianz! Geez, you people never change, the same old farts talking the same tired old trash to the same old little people who all are on here to play injun. LOL! You wierdo's need to get-a-life. There are no indians here just fake white people talking about stuff that means nothing to nobody. Well, I wish you posers the best, have fun playing your little fake injun games. At least I did what I wanted to do, I got that psycho UN booted from here, that poor dude needed this place. All you whack jobs need this zoo to make yourself think you're injun, when everyone knows you're not! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

DrAlCarroll
Tribal Chair

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  1:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit DrAlCarroll's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yaaaaawn

You're about as scary as a wet noodle.

And about as tough.

You're the coward who poses as a Gulf War Airborne vet when you were clerk stateside.

You have no respect for NDNs, just for a Wannabe Fuehrer named Yeagley and a Crystal Skull worshipper, John Lekay.

Ironic thing, I never get accused of not being Indian in real life, only online.

And only by racists, or people tied to exploiters.

It's always interesting when people who don't even use their real name accuse you of not being honest.

Edited by - DrAlCarroll on 03/17/2008 1:07:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  1:04:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

You forgot the Irish/Indians on this board. Psst! Don't pssst them off!
quote:

The Irish/fake Apache you mean. I like to see Al Carroll lament like a woman, it's good for a few laughs, right Al?

LS

Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  1:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DrAlCarroll

Yaaaaawn

You drunk already Al? Better go sleep it off. We will be here when/if you return. Go to sleep you Irish joker.

LS

Go to Top of Page

DrAlCarroll
Tribal Chair

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  1:08:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit DrAlCarroll's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN

quote:

Yaaaaawn

You drunk already? Better go sleep it off.

Thanks for showing everyone you're a racist against both the Irish AND Indians.

Your Wannabe Fuerher will be so proud.

Ironic thing, I never get accused of not being Indian in real life, only online.

And only by racists, or people tied to exploiters.

It's always interesting when people who don't even use their real name accuse you of not being honest.
Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  1:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yaaaaawn

You're about as scary as a wet noodle.

And about as tough.

You're the coward who poses as a Gulf War Airborne vet when you were clerk stateside.

You have no respect for NDNs, just for a Wannabe Fuehrer named Yeagley and a Crystal Skull worshipper, John Lekay.

LOL. Check it out. All it took was a few posts to put "Crazy Al" in full blown hate mode. Now you can see him for what he really is. A paranoid, insignificant, non-Indian, anti-Indian hater.

Be gone you leprechaun! I banish you back to the anals of your anti-Indian hate-site:NAPS.COM

LS

Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  1:14:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ajibik

Aye. If I drank, I'd be drunk by now!

Does Al seem a bit tipsy today?

LS

Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  1:25:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."

The room is quiet, and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves.

Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?" asks the Irishman.

The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses, drinking them all back-to-back.

The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement. The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"

The Irishman replies, "Oh... I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first."

LS

Go to Top of Page

earthw7
Elder

Reunion Island
27577 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  6:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit earthw7's Homepage  Reply with Quote
none of this is funny
It is just plain sad

where are the men nothing but little boys here

“I have not much to tell you except to help understand this earth on which you live. If a man is to succeed in the hunt or the warpath, he must not be governed by his inclination, but by understanding the ways of animals and of his natural surroundings, gained through close observation.”
Tatanka Ohitika—Brave Buffalo,

Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  7:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by earthw7

none of this is funny
It is just plain sad

Earthw7

You are right. This is a big waste of time. Al Carroll and his partner BMD (Brent Michael Davids) in crime are really vicious people. They are not men, one is a non-Indian coward, the other claims to be Stockbridge, whatever that is. Here is what I have been told: Last year, around this time strangely enough, Brent Michael Davids posted pictures of Mr. Martin’s children, two innocent young girls, ages 7 and 5, on his website. Which makes Brent Michael Davids look like a CREEP. How would you feel if some strange man were posting photos of your children on his web-site?

Long story short. The low-life Al Carroll and his twisted criminal cell-mate stoop to many diabolical lows and personally attack anyone who threatens their anti-Indian agenda. Carroll is frustrated because this is not his hate-site and thus he has no control over it. Brent Michael Davids is basically a harmless, morbidly obese “winkte” who gets off on attacking straight Indian men. Al Carroll must rely on forums like this to somehow justify his fake “Indianness”. Anyone with a brain can see through their bizarre bs. Carroll is afraid of me because I see him for the fraud that he is. Let him talk all the trash he wants.

Any guy who posts pics of someone's else's children without their parents consent has issues. If some weird middle-aged man posted pics of my kids on his website, then he would have problems, not from the law, but from me persoanlly.
LS

Edited by - LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN on 03/19/2008 3:27:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tso-i-De
Elder

US
23039 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  8:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LS- think it was in bad taste to use earth in your battle with the doc.
Go to Top of Page

earthw7
Elder

Reunion Island
27577 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  10:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit earthw7's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't care if you little boy have a cat fight just do it in person
It should not be on the board it is a waste of time.

It is like a two drunks who start a fight over
he looked at me, no he was looking at me first nonsense.

Either need to go to AA or find a little peace in your life.

“I have not much to tell you except to help understand this earth on which you live. If a man is to succeed in the hunt or the warpath, he must not be governed by his inclination, but by understanding the ways of animals and of his natural surroundings, gained through close observation.”

Go to Top of Page

E.Y.Y.
Elder

10596 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  10:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
U sure gotta prob decidin who the good doctor is. R ya gonna put up a
Happy Cinco De Mayo Al Carroll thread on May 5? He dont seem to got near as much trouble figurin U out... jaysus...why dont yall give it a rest?

Go to Top of Page

thunderbeing
Elder

US
2958 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  11:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit thunderbeing's Homepage  Reply with Quote
L.S it is in really bad taste to make such a claim on B.M.D. It can also land you in the middle of a lawsuit. Dont let you mouth write checks your A** cant cash. It might be in your best interest to delete that accusation.....or not.. and see what happens to you as a result of it. I really dont think it is very respectful to the indianz.com administration or their sponsers to use the board this way. Perhaps you dont care about such things but some of us appreciate the free services they have given us for a long time now...Thunderbeing

My Heros Have Always Killed Cowboys <<<<<>>>>>

Go to Top of Page

Bella
Elder

UK
6276 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  08:35:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thunder
I'm only a 'visitor' here and foreign one at that, but second what you and Earth say. If people have arguments in real space then perhaps that is where they should pursue them but why should this board be subjected to this.

Bella
Go to Top of Page

ajibik
Elder

10261 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  09:54:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit ajibik's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Anishinaabe Ogitchidaa Aanikoominodewiwin

"No, this is not a good town for psychedelic drugs. Reality itself is too twisted."
~Hunter S. Thompson~

Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  2:23:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DarthMaul Says:

December 25, 2007 at 10:41 am
IS AL CARROLL AN APACHE OR JUST

ANOTHER FRAUD?

Apache or Mexican?

Controversial fraud Hunter and self appointed medicine man buster Dr. Alton Carroll, aka Educated Indian has never made public his Apache parent(s) family name nor has he been able to substantiate his claims on the record that one of his parents or grandparents is of Apache origin. There could be many reasons for this but for the time being he still remains an enigma.

For example, there have been many instances of Hollywood actors who have made claims of being Apache to end up proven false. The obvious reasons and motivation for claiming to be of Mescalero Apache origin is usually monetarily driven, promotion of a career, books, seminars, films and donations for websites. Most often, they do this overseas and in Europe where it is close to impossible for people to validate their claims.

Most people would recognize the benefits and realize that this is a great sales pitch to use the name of Geronimo on your bio and to say that you come from the same tribe as one of the bravest warriors that has ever lived. In this day and age, some people will go to great lengths to stand out from the crowd. Whether it’s for an audition or selling a book or promoting a film.

The evidence so far indicates that Dr. Al Carroll is not enrolled, recognized or affiliated with any Apache tribe. His best defense to date is rather dubious because when asked he has replied by saying “ask my college friends and they will tell you about my Indian-ness”. Indian could easily mean Aztec or Mayan Yucatán, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Campeche, Hidalgo, Puebla, Guerrero, San Luis Potosí, Veracruz or Mexican Indian; since he did not say Apache-ness. Or it could also mean he’s from India for that matter. It could be that he is being facetious or is using humor to cleverly deflect this simple question; so that most people would laugh, shrug it off and forget about it and not ask again. In other words, assume he is telling the truth and take him at his word. After all, he is known to be the New Age Fraud buster.

Now, if his parent were of Apache origin, this would be in most instances simple to verify. With just a name of the parent and by asking the Apache people. Most families that live on the Apache Mescalero reservation would be able to confirm this. Since most likely his father is Irish ( with a name like Carroll ), that would probably mean his mother’s Apache maiden name would be all that is needed to identify her family and to prove descendency. If he were adopted, there would also be adoption papers that would legally verify who his mother was and her race.

To prove legitimate descendency, one needs to have some record of his/her belonging to a member of the tribe that was recognized by the tribe at some point. If you don’t have contact with your tribal member then you can ask the tribe to look for his last name.

His grandparents (living or deceased) and descendents grave sites in most instances would also be able to be located and identified. They can look this up in various ways and see if his family line is known.

Another way to find out is to use the tribal newspaper and submit an article asking if anyone has lineage to his tribal member. Or to have someone pass out flyers on the reservation with a photograph of Apache origin with the name for people who do not have access to a computer. If a family member is located and there is a dispute as to a relative, DNA analysis would simply resolve this. A blood sample could prove a positive match.

There really isn’t any logical reason or excuse in this high tech day and age for not being able to prove this. Without this proof, Dr. Al Carroll, as well as anyone else, can claim to be of Apache origin including myself and my Japanese next door neighbor. Anyone who is not able to prove this obviously is not being forthcoming with the truth.

Then the next question is, if this is the case; is Alton Carroll the right person to be operating a website entitled New Age Fraud and Plastic Shaman when all the evidence seems to point to the fact that he is a questionable and highly suspect person himself. Until this matter is completely resolved, the ethical thing for him to do is to step down until this is cleared up . As long as Dr. Al Carroll is under this dark cloud of suspicion, this will undermine the credibility and cover the legitimate participants on the New age fraud website.

WARNING

If you are thinking of visiting http://www.newagefraud.org before doing so, please take a look at these links and websites below. Be prepared that if you do challenge Al Carroll, or his associate Barnaby McEwan; they will delete anything that you say that exposes their abusive behavior and in its place insert derogatory, infantile, deceitful and inverse racist comments.

They will most likely also blame shift and classically project their own negativity and ignorance onto the person and attempt to make it appear to their audience as if it was the innocent person’s fault. When all else fails, they may also attempt to make the person appear racist, condescending, patronizing and worse. Also expect to have your privacy violated by them posting your home address, phone numbers and email address.

You can also expect that they will flip and twist your words and comments, like “he is calling us dumb Indians”or he will delete a fine point and say it’s childish, rambling, insane, lazy, ignorant, , sloppy, racist and so forth. This is obviously designed to distort and invalidate the individual by creating a false impression to his audience and followers, as well as to attempt to make himself appear more intelligent, wittier, wiser, superior and so on.

Then after the individual is through, this could also lead to another round of a viscous smearing campaign and dissemination of more deceit and other forms of Internet Hate Crimes on other forums, chat rooms, websites and cyberspace.

Al will use all forms of bullying and intimidation tactics that are often implemented by cultists and street gang members.

When this fails, he then retreats and hides out for a while until the individual disappears and then starts all over again on a brand new unsuspecting individual.

http://my2point2cents.wordpress.com/2007/08/30/spirits-for-sale/

LS

Go to Top of Page

DarthIndigenous
Elder

1471 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  2:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW LAKOTA
SUPERGAY

U SURE DO HAVE
THA HOTS
FOR DR AL

UR GONNA MAKE
DR YAGLEY
JEALOUS
Go to Top of Page

LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN
Elder

2198 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  3:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Then after the individual is through, this could also lead to another round of a viscous smearing campaign and dissemination of more deceit and other forms of Internet Hate Crimes on other forums, chat rooms, websites and cyberspace.

Al will use all forms of bullying and intimidation tactics that are often implemented by cultists and street gang members.

When this fails, he then retreats and hides out for a while until the individual disappears and then starts all over again on a brand new unsuspecting individual."

Al, why can't you just face me like a man, instead of acting like a coyote? This is between you and I. Why are you afraid to go toe-to-toe?

LS

Go to Top of Page

earthw7
Elder

Reunion Island
27577 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  9:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit earthw7's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OH MY GOD LSM USES LEKAY INSANE POST THIS WHITE GUY IS NUTS.
LEKAY HAS SPREAD LIES ALL OVER THE NET.

Go to Top of Page

mestiza1woman
Elder

Aruba
14937 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  9:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

none of this is funny
It is just plain sad

sad isn't it. Like being in the 3rd grade.

"I think what motivates people is not great hate, but great love for other people." - Huey P. Newton
Go to Top of Page

RoseDove
Elder

USA
2616 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya just need to pull their ears and make 'em sit in the corner! :)

Rosedove

We believed in one God, the Great Spirit. We believed in our own kind of Ten Commandments. And we behaved as though we believed in them.
Vine Deloria,Sr
Yankton Sioux
Go to Top of Page

DarthIndigenous
Elder

1471 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

OH MY GOD LSM USES LEKAY INSANE POST THIS WHITE GUY IS NUTS.

LS ALSO
SUPPORTS
DAVID YAGLEY
SO HIS TRACK
RECORD IS
SOLID WHEN
IT COMES TA
KISSIN WHITE
AZZ
Go to Top of Page

mestiza1woman
Elder

Aruba
14937 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  10:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoseDove

Ya just need to pull their ears and make 'em sit in the corner! :)

if only that would work.

"I think what motivates people is not great hate, but great love for other people." - Huey P. Newton
Go to Top of Page

Jana
Elder

9639 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thunderbeing

L.S it is in really bad taste to make such a claim on B.M.D. It can also land you in the middle of a lawsuit. Dont let you mouth write checks your A** cant cash.

I don't get it... did I miss something...???

What claim did LS make that might land him in the middle or a lawsuit...???

Go to Top of Page

Kangi
Elder

US
13181 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:55:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kangi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok I am gonna step in a sec. I do not believe we should call nayone a pedofile. However if he did post someones children's pics with out asking then he is getting what he deserves.

Its ridiculous.. endangering people on the internet. Woman names and addresses and most of all...the children..KEEP THEM OUT OF IT!!

And if you didn't then LS should have called you that...that is about all I got to say. Luckily now there are some new laws coming into effect for internet stalking. and Should stop a lot of this.

No matter how far you walk in life.... you sneeze... you gotta run back.
Go to Top of Page

Tso-i-De
Elder

US
23039 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  12:04:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kangi

Its ridiculous.. endangering people on the internet. Woman names and addresses and most of all...the children..KEEP THEM OUT OF IT!!

And if you didn't then LS should have called you that

kangi, you yourself know throwing garbage only results in more and more garbage. it ends in a war of attrition by both sides.

LS had other options
Go to Top of Page

Jana
Elder

9639 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  12:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tso-i-De

[quote]Originally posted by LAKOTA_SIOUXPERMAN

this gay pedophile Brent Michael Davids are in reality. LS

Thank you for pointing that out... I missed the ending...

Anyways... how can people REALLY take any of this serious when one of the parties is hiding behind a SN...???

The last calling for a banning in this same scenario... was because both men used their real identity on the net...

To me... this is different...

1. As pointed out... one put pictures of minor children out on the web... against the permission of the parent...

2. These men seem to know each other from another board... and have brought their garbage to this one...

3. If you're going to rush in to ban people for defamation... then I think people ought to be straight across the board on banning all of those who have done it and gotten away with it...

When I see that... that will be the day I will participate in these open bannings... and do so with confidence...

As an aside... there's a difference in defamation when all parties have been identified under their real names...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000