indianz.com your internet resource indianz.com on facebook indianz.com on twitter indianz.com on soundcloud
phone: 202 630 8439
Dynamic Homes
Advertise on Indianz.Com
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Free for All
 Make ICF Great Again!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Tweet
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Nezhuacoytl
Elder

USA
2399 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2019 :  10:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nezhuacoytl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey,

I know this forum died from competition with other platforms but since the traffic is low (almost non existent) maybe we can use that to have some good, productive conversations.

Whadya say?

"Where the US racial ideology has sought to intensify the boundary between White & Black, the same ideology has sought to blur the line between Native & Settler." ~Patrick Wolfe

PhonyBaloney
Tribal Council Member

117 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2019 :  6:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oopz... what happen to JakeAl post... he sez he was victim of psyclops... the psych clops of Indianz board... the heap big chief of honor nation board psyclops... hardy har har...

Imma the phoniest troll so all you other trollz are just wannabeez...
Go to Top of Page

JakeAl
Elder

1988 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2019 :  7:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit JakeAl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nez... I think phonies post is more to the recollection of why this board collapsed... varying degrees of cyber bullying, baiting people into personal conflits. However i wasn't here then at the collapse. I deleted my previous post since it didn't seem to support facilitating the welcoming spirit of your message.

Phoney baloney, Baloney skin names i recall.. I give credit for the honesty in your signature.

But yah... it's obvious to me interference by the govt. and other entitites Happened here.. among other things. The bottom line ... Colonization hasn't ended, anti indian hot war against natives become subtle cold war activities by govt.and grass roots anti indian Groups.

When you engage in warfare it is paramount you know who the enemy is... it's not me.

Edited by - JakeAl on 05/18/2019 8:46:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Nezhuacoytl
Elder

USA
2399 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2019 :  10:27:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nezhuacoytl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jake you are likely correct.

Just hankering for a place to talk. Nothing like this exists anymore (to my knowledge anyway)

"Where the US racial ideology has sought to intensify the boundary between White & Black, the same ideology has sought to blur the line between Native & Settler." ~Patrick Wolfe
Go to Top of Page

JakeAl
Elder

1988 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2019 :  12:00:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit JakeAl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nez. It would cost no more than $50.00 a month for server space to load a chat forum program. That's how Honor Nation came about. I'm not a chief of any sort but i have been a webmaster.

I already did it once out of my own pocket and never asked for or received $ from anyone. Being pilloried and subject to various idiotic witch hunts for providing this service was the gift received. The upside was some contact with good and sincere folks.

Edited by - JakeAl on 05/19/2019 08:49:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

JakeAl
Elder

1988 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2019 :  03:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit JakeAl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope peeps show up and chat themselves silly nez.

The thought has occurred to me that showing up here presently may be a sort of "spooky action at a distance" akin to anomalous and coincidental activities in random number generators around 911. Just a thought but with Trump at the helm, monumental sheit of a unpleasant, and frankly unbelievable nature, has occurred. The prospect of events spiraling into something catastrophic under this absurd leadership gives me concern.

Go to Top of Page

Nezhuacoytl
Elder

USA
2399 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2019 :  01:48:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nezhuacoytl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, I wish we could unify and do something about Trump and other things.

Go to Top of Page

PhonyBaloney
Tribal Council Member

117 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2019 :  02:52:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yezz... goverment delete JakeAl post... then run psyclops so JakeAl think he delete own post... trollz know psyclops... hardy

Go to Top of Page

PhonyBaloney
Tribal Council Member

117 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2019 :  02:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
har

Go to Top of Page

PhonyBaloney
Tribal Council Member

117 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2019 :  02:58:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
har

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Indianz.Com © Indianz.Com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

Home | Arts & Entertainment | Business | Canada | Cobell Lawsuit | Education | Environment | Federal Recognition | Federal Register | Forum | Health | Humor | Indian Gaming | Indian Trust | Jack Abramoff Scandal | Jobs & Notices | Law | National | News | Opinion | Politics | Sports | Technology | World

Indianz.Com Terms of Service | Indianz.Com Privacy Policy
About Indianz.Com | Advertise on Indianz.Com

Indianz.Com is a product of Noble Savage Media, LLC and Ho-Chunk, Inc.