Northern Arapaho Tribal Housing proposals for General Architectural and Engineering ServicesFacebook Twitter Google+
Posted On: August 25, 2017
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SERVICES
Northern Arapaho Tribal Housing (NATH) is accepting proposals for General Architectural and Engineering services.
The successful bidder shall provide Architectural and Engineering services to NATH for the Chief Black Coal Project, in Arapahoe, WY.
The project will consist of 10 four-bedroom and 10 three bedroom single family homes for very low, low, and moderate-income clientele.
The General Architectural and Engineering services to be provided shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Attendance at all meetings involving site, pre-bid meeting, and pre-construction meeting, and unit development matters pertaining to the Chief Black Coal project;
2. Scope of work for engineering services consists of staking, surveying, platting, stripping, grading, excavation, trenching, development of plans and specs for the installation of water, waste water, street, gutter, curb, etc.
3. Advising and assisting in the preparation of a geo-technical study and a storm drain plan;
4. Scope of work for the architectural services consists of home design update, and the development of construction documents, material specifications and material quantities list;
5. Providing and preparation of the bid package to include: project observation, construction reporting and certificates of completion and occupancy.
All proposals must be received and addressed to the Northern Arapaho Tribal Housing, Attention: Development Team, 501 Ethete Road, Ethete, WY 82520, by October 30, 2017 at 4:00pm MDT.
Procurement regulations under 2 CFR Part 200 and 24 CFR Part 100 Section 1048 thru 1054 Indian Preference and will be followed, without exception, the Wind River Tribal Code of Title 10-TERO ORDINANCE. Documentation or pertinent information must be attached.
All interested firms may speak to the Owner’s Rep, Dwain Booth, M-Th, 8 A.M.-2:00 P.M. at (307) 332-5318 to receive solicitation forms or clarify any questions regarding the Chief Black Coal Project.
W. Patrick Goggles, Executive Director
Northern Arapaho Tribal Housing
501 Ethete Road
Ethete, WY 82520