Winner Casino Seeking Enthusiastic Driven Employee for: General ManagerFacebook Twitter Google+
Posted On: January 12, 2018
Winner Casino Seeking Enthusiastic Driven Employee for: General Manager
Salary based on education, experience, and salary history.
• Ensure compliance with Rosebud Sioux Tribe Gaming Law, Federal law, GAAP, and internal control standards.
• Ensure and maintain proper licensing.
• Prepares budgets, forecasts, and analyze financial data and trends.
• Analyzes profitability of all revenue departments and cost centers.
• Analyzes all gaming data.
• Write reports, maintain shift report, manage payroll, scheduling and interact with all departments.
• Direct all company operations, and supervise company personnel.
• Recruit, retain, and train personnel.
• Prepare operating budgets, and forecasts, analyze data, and develop marketing plans.
• Promote positive customer experience.
• Develop and implement and manage gaming promotions and special events.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
The ideal applicant will have obtained a four (4) year degree in a gaming related field, advanced preferred, with 5 years of casino management experience and 10 years of gaming experience. Expertise in class II gaming strongly preferred and experience in restaurant/bar management a plus.
Knowledge of player tracking/marketing systems, financial analysis and bookkeeping systems, gaming software systems, inventory, and H.R. management systems is essential. Applicant should have proven experience in increasing gaming revenue/profits and building management team skills and competencies.
Applicant must adhere to the highest ethical standards and possess a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and demonstrated leadership ability.