Join the Congressional Progressive Caucus Center and the Native Organizers Alliance for a tele-townhall on how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting Tribal Nations and indigenous people in the U.S.
We’ll speak with:
- Special guest Rep. Deb Haaland (NM-01, Laguna Pueblo)
- Faith Spotted Eagle (Native Organizers Alliance, Brave Heart Society, Yankton Sioux)
- State Rep. Ruth Buffalo (ND-HD27, Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nation)
- Tara Houska (Giniw Collective)
- Kevin Allis (National Congress of American Indians, Forest County Potawatomi)