Appointed by President Barack Obama:Related Stories:
- Carole E. Goldberg, Professor of Law at University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, Director, Joint Degree Program in Law and American Indian Studies
- Theresa M. Pouley, Chief Judge of the Tulalip Tribal Court, Associate Justice of the Colville Tribal Court of Appeals, and a member of the Colville Confederated Tribes in Northeast Washington.
- Ted Quasula, General Manager, Grand Canyon Skywalk, member of the Hualapai Tribe in northern Arizona.
Appointed by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid:
- Jefferson Keel, Lt. Governor of the Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma and President of the National Congress of American Indians
- Troy Eid, former U.S. Attorney for the District of Colorado
Appointed by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell:
- Affie Ellis, Assistant Wyoming Attorney General
Appointed by Speaker of the House John Boehner:
- Tom Gede, a principal of Bingham Consulting Group
Appointed by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi:
- Earl Pomeroy, former U.S. Representative from North Dakota
- Stephanie Herseth Sandlin, former U.S. Representative from South Dakota
President Obama names 3 to Indian Law and Order Commission (1/19)
Join the Conversation